September 29, 2024, 07:23:51 PM

News:

You can now use Vixen to program your Prop-1 and Prop-2 controllers!  Get started quickly and easily, without having to learn PBASIC.  Details in the Library forum.

Euro-style Terminal Strip

Started by JonnyMac, October 06, 2007, 07:11:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JonnyMac

It seems that somebody was asking about Euro-style terminal strips, though I can't find the original post.  Well, I was in All Electronics yesterday and found that they have an assortment of these terminal strips, and as with all their products, at pretty reasonable prices.

http://www.allelectronics.com/cgi-bin/item/TB-24/755/24_AMP_FEED-THROUGH_TERMINAL_STRIP_.html
Jon McPhalen
EFX-TEK Hollywood Office

Bill P

Good Old Radio Shack also has the 12-position euro style part no 274-677.  Their price is just $5.39 about 2-1/2 times the ones from All electronics.  I guess if you're in a pinch, you could go to RS.  I am not familiar with All Electronics in the Hollywood area, but I will check them out.  I hate waiting for Jameco or one of the other mail order houses to ship the parts I needed yesterday but didn't order until tomorrow.

Bill P

JonnyMac

Seems like the person asking for them referenced the RS model, but wanted to find better pricing.

I live in the Hollywood area; All Electronics is actually in Van Nuys; if you're on the west side or in the valley it's very easy to get to.
Jon McPhalen
EFX-TEK Hollywood Office