September 30, 2024, 09:23:36 AM

News:

You can now use Vixen to program your Prop-1 and Prop-2 controllers!  Get started quickly and easily, without having to learn PBASIC.  Details in the Library forum.

Thanks!!!

Started by livinlowe, November 01, 2007, 08:12:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

livinlowe

Well, let me be the first to say: Thanks Jon and EFX-TEK for making this halloween as scary as rewarding as possible!!!  :D

Now, onto Christmas!!!
Shawn
Scaring someone with a prop you built -- priceless!

JonnyMac

We would like to thank you, all of our very cool and creative customers; it has been exhausting, but a lot of fun working with all of you, and we sincerely hope that all of your displays/shows were a success.  Do let us know what new products we should be considering as this is when we get into our design cycle -- we have a couple new things on the board that we'll share after the first of the year.

The FC-4s will be in soon -- I'm going to pair three of them with the Vixen driver to create an automated Menorah for a friend.  I'll use a few more on my Christmas tree.
Jon McPhalen
EFX-TEK Hollywood Office

condolaw

and double mega-thanks again to the EFX-TEK team.  The rain stayed away here and everybody loved the props and sounds.  I believe I have a couple of new recruits that will soon be playing on the EFX-TEK website. . .  My wife loved everything and neighbors have already garbage-picked items they want used next year!!

Jon & John - particular THANKS to all that you have done, and with narry a crank at a very stressful time for you AND for us.   This forum has helped me tremendously to get edumacated enough to learn what to ask - and - ideas for the future!!!.  Your words of support and SUPERIOR customer service are absolutely amazing.  Thanks again.  Now time for a nap.

John
St. Augustine, FL

p.s.  I had Halloween put away with only thoughts of next year's, but a cool Christmas tree? hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Condolaw
John
St. Augustine, FL